Morgan superwool plus is a completely safe alternative to highly hazardous ceramic blanket. Low bio-persistence makes this safe to handle.
#8 density 1″ thick x 24″ wide
Sold by the lineal foot. It can be pre cut to size for a 6 minute riser
$10 a lineal foot + ship Contact us at email@example.com
About Morgan Superwool
- Superwool Plus blanket, which is soft, flexible & withstands 2100F. Superwool is an alternative to ceramic fiber with improved health and safety attributes. Superwool products do NOT carry a GHS health hazard warning label. Alkaline Earth Silicate (AES) Wool.
- Low bio persistence, Thermal stability, Low heat storage, Good resistance to tearing, Flexible and resilient, Immune to thermal shock, Excellent thermal insulating performance, Based on patented technology
- Bottom line, this is equal or superior to other ceramic blanket / rockwool in insulating properties. The big difference is how Safe superwool is in comparison.
- No respirator or long sleeve clothing needed.
- This product does not require a MSDS safety sheet.
To learn more about Morgan Super Wool Plus check out this thread at Permies